Technology is quickly transforming hotel guest expectations and behavior. It informs almost every step of their decision-making and often makes the difference between an actual room reservation and a passing glance.
To help you create an effective hotel tech strategy, OpenKey has assembled a new guide, 10 Hotel Tech Features That Influence Guest Booking The Most, that looks at the factors shaping hospitality tech in the digital age.
In our guide, OpenKey takes an in-depth look at specific technologies driving the industry along with the guest preferences that make them essential to your booking rates. After reading 10 Hotel Tech Features That Influence Guest Booking The Most, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- The critical difference between fee-based and free WiFi
- The importance of high-quality pictures and video on your website
- Review sites and your booking success
- The role mobile technology plays in a guest’s booking decisions
- Mobile key technology and in-room tech preferences
- Designing an effective loyalty/rewards program
- The lasting impact of a personalized marketing message
- Tailoring the guest experience
Based on research from Hospitality Technology, our guide uses real-world statistics to demonstrate the power of a sound tech strategy and helps you form effective solutions. In an industry that becomes more competitive by the day, OpenKey is providing you both the insights and technology needed to take control of your own success.